Monday, January 11, 2010

feeling kinda blah....

THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN A ROLLER COASTER...

Let me elaborate on a few things about myself...

1..I am a feminist. Not anti-man, but certainly pro-woman
2..Men often scare me. They’re bigger and stronger than me, plus there’s always the chance one will break my heart.
3. I have had my heart broken, and it still hurts...
4.I have often wondered if I will ever have the courage to fall in love again.
5.It’s not that I can’t or don’t trust men, it’s that being head-over-heels in love is extremely dangerous for a sensitive girl (or boy, no doubt) and I’m trying to keep any man from ever having that kind of power over me…again
6.I want to be married and have a family some day making the above issue very difficult

One of my biggest pet-peeves is when a woman is disrespectful to herself and other woman. WE ARE DAUGHTERS OF GOD. Take pride in who you are, love yourself and for CRYING OUT LOUD quit letting a boy who thinks he's a man control your emotions and your decisions.
IT IS STUPID AND YOU WILL GET HURT....PERIOD!

I know this makes me sound very cryptic. I can assure you I am not. I am open to love if it is good for you. I am not open to a self sacrificing and purely selfish gain love. NOW, I understand that all relationships require sacrifice. There is however a difference between sacrificing for the benefit of the relationship (such as a compromise) and sacrificing because you are an IDIOT.

NOTE: I wish you t know that I am speaking MOSTLY to myself, but believe all woman need to hear this.

1 comment:

  1. great post. i really enjoyed reading it.. its so true.. Amen SISTA

    ReplyDelete