Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finding Me...

I'm not a fan of 2010.... So far it's been a year full of trials. It all started in December when I lost my job the week of Christmas. I had a trip home for the weekend planned to spend Christmas with my family, and was told days before I went for the visit that I no longer employed. (not because I was going home)

January held mounds as confusion as I tried to make since of relationships and ended up losing a good friend in the process.

February brought me the painful and emotional experience of going home to say goodbye to my grandfather and watching him pass away.

SO.... forgive me 2010... I HATE YOU!

March brought HOPE! I came home with a job offer and I am now working at Pier 1 Imports! So far I love it! I work with a group of very energetic and fun girls! HOWEVER...
March has still held confusion....The only words I have to describe it are these....
I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE...
I was honestly changed by the experience of watching a loved one die. I was hit with the knowledge that there are so many vital and important things in this life that i need to quit putting off. I have felt a HUGE urgency to change and be a better person. The problem is, I don't know who that person is... But I do know this......
2010 HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!
Because so far it has pushed me and pulled me and is forcing me to grow, and that my friends, THAT has endless possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment