Sunday, April 4, 2010

LOVE

This is conference weekend, a BIG deal for most LDS families. I sat down this morning to watch conference and was pierced to my very soul by the first talk in the Sunday secion. President Uchtdorf spoke on the subject of LOVE, a subject that has been heavy on my mind this past week.


I had an argument at the begining of the week about being to loving...I was told that I treated others to kindly, that I cared to much. I responded with "I won't apologize for being to kind" and then argued within myself or not for the rest of the week wondering if this person was right. I often do things for others, and at times I do get hurt because those things are unappreciated. After listening to conference this morning I realize that this person is wrong. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH LOVE IS THIS WORLD, and I will continue to give mine to those in need of it. IF it makes your uncomfortable DEAL WITH IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment