Monday, April 12, 2010

....the most important people in our lives accept us for who we are..not who they think we should be

The most important people in our lives accept us for who we are, not who they think we should be...
Have you ever been judged? Have you ever been judged by someone who had no right to judge you? This seems to be he topic starting out this week for me and my buddy. I was put in my place by someone who had no right to say a word because they have done much worse. Plus, they JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS and didn't even know what they were talking about, AND I'M NOT GOING TO CORRECT THEM. Then one of my best friends was disowned by his family for coming out to them. The people in our lives who are supposed to accept us and love us for who we are judge us and make us feel tiny. THE BEST PART... It doesn't seem to bother them that they hurt you.
Well, here's a toast to you and me BOO! We will forever be each others family! Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment