Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's been a really long time since I have posted anything.... I'M SORRY :0) It's half being busy and half not having anything that I felt needed to be said.

So there is this idea that has been rolling around in my head.... Tell me what you think! I want to start a vlog on YouTube. I was approached with the question, "what would be on it Beth?" SO this is what I'm thinking.... I don't really want to do skits or anything like that, and I definitely don't want to do this to become FAMOUS on YouTube, I just think it would help me reach my initial goal in starting this blog... experience new things and record it while it's happening.... and also help my family and friends who are 1300 miles away stay up to date with whats going on with me. SOOOOOOO what do you think? Give me feed back.... would I be good at it? would you follow me? what should my YouTube name be if I do go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment