Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 2:  Lean and Green meal for today is 6 oz. baked chicken flavored with salt and pepper.  On a bed of 1 cup Spinach and 1 cup romaine lettuce with 1/2 cup green peppers.I also added 1 tbl. spicy buffalo low carb dressing.  YUM YUM YUM! Maybe it was the red plate but I couldn't eat it fast enough.

Day two has been a little harder... I'm not feeling hungry but I developed a headache around 8 p.m. last night and it's still going strong today.  I'm not sure if it's a sinus headache or a detox headache.  I'm positive my body is saying "what are you doing to me?" I woke up around 2 a,m. last night very hungry.  It took me a little while to fall back asleep, but I fell asleep excited to continue on this path! I discovered today that drinking the water was a little harder, I'm going to need to get some sugar free flavoring to help with that :)  I also LOVED the peanut butter crunch bar.  I think the crunch bars are by far my favorite of the meal replacements so far.  I'll have to make sure I have plenty of them on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment