Friday, July 18, 2014

Okay.... today I have been Starving... like ravenously hungry.  It's the only time i have felt that way in the three weeks I've been doing TSFL.  The only difference I have been able to find to my routine is that I started my woman cycle today.  (TMI?)  LOL!  Other then the hunger feeling today I'm feeling awesome!  My coach told me today that we are going to be getting popcorn as one of the optional snacks to purchase from TSFL.  I'm so excited about this because that's my go to snack!

TONIGHT'S LEAN AND GREEN
(recipe in picture is doubled)
Tonight I concurred my first spaghetti squash and made chicken lo mein.  The recipe is as follows! 

6 oz. chicken = 1 lean
1 T. canola oil = 1 healthy fat
1/2 c. broccoli = 1 green
1 c. spaghetti squash = 2 greens
1 clove garlic, diced = 1 condiment
2 tsp. light soy sauce = 2 condiments

Heat pan with oil on medium heat.  When hot add garlic and sate until golden brown.  Add chicken and cook through.  Add broccoli and allow to cook to tender, but still crisp. Add soy sauce and combing.  add spaghetti squash and combing.  Heat through and serve!  YUM! 

If you need a good spaghetti squash tutorial you can find one here! http://www.sandyskitchenadventures.com/2011/02/italian-turkey-sausage-with-spaghetti.html

No comments:

Post a Comment