Monday, July 7, 2014

Day six and seven have been smooth! The TSFL food is tasting better to me and where at the beginning I found it hard to fit in 5 extra meals a day I am now finding myself being hungry and ready to eat every 2 to 3 hours!  

Day 6:  LEAN AND GREEN

I really enjoyed the turkey taco salad and Roy is always down for tacos so I made that again!  It just has so many awesome flavors and my family can eat tacos and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. 



Day 7: TODAY'S LEAN AND GREEN
I found these low carb chicken enhancers in the cheese isle at the store.  they are Kraft Fresh Takes. They are mostly shake and bake ideas to add flavor to your chicken or pork.  etc.  Full of flavor!  So tonight was Chicken Parmesan with three servings of broccoli!  We both loved it! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment