Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day one is going great! I haven't felt hungry at all. The worst part of the day is running to the bathroom every 15 minutes from all the water I'm drinking.  I'm not a big fan of the Medifast pizza bites, though they are edible. I got a really bad headache around 8:00 p.m. I don't think it's from the program, just a tension headache.  Tonight's lean and green was 6 oz of stove cooked chicken with salt and pepper to taste on a bed of 1 cup yellow squash and 1/2 cup zucchini squash sated in 1 tsp. of trans fat free margarine.  I LOVE SQUASH, I will probably cook with it a lot since it's one of very few  vegetables that Roy will also eat. Very Yummy! I read in Dr. A's book that eating in a well lit room and with blue plates will help curb appetite!  Good thing I have a lot of blue plates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment