Monday, July 14, 2014

I feel really motivated today!  I started the work out portion on my journey.  I started with some functional flexibility and didn't over due it my first day.  I also made a delicious tacos!  This time I used iceberg lettuce as my taco shell!

TODAY'S LEAN AND GREEN

It was very very good!  I got the idea from http://dashingdish.com/recipe/turkey-lettuce-wrap-tacos/
but I used the TSFL taco recipe which is as follows....

TACO SALAD

5 oz. ground turkey (lean)
2 t. taco seasoning
1 T. water
2 c. lettuce
1/2 c. tomatoes (diced)
1 T.  salsa

Brown turkey meat in a pan, add water and taco seasoning.  I also don't like tomatoes, so I always sub substitute those with something else... I added black olives and homemade ranch dressing to this! 
This counts for 1 serving lean, 3 condiments, 1 serving healthy fat and 3 greens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment