Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 4:  NO HEADACHE TODAY!!!!!  It's the first day since I've started that my head hasn't been killing me.  Sugar detox is hard stuff....  I have been feeling more hungry today.  My boss brought in bagels for everyone, that was super difficult.  I avoided the break room all day because it smelt like carbs, butter and happiness.... I can't help feeling like I'm missing out today.  
TODAY'S LEAN AND GREEN
Roy and I really enjoy going out to eat, We have decided that me being on a life style change wouldn't keep us from date night and courting each other as husband and wife.  We went to Applebees and I got their shrimp and spinach half salad with no dressing.  It was really good, but again I felt like I was missing out as I watched him eat his fish and chips.  It will get better as my body continues to adjust.  I have to keep reminding myself that I can have whatever I want, that I'm making a choice to eat healthy things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment